Hi! I’m so glad that you’re here. What you’ll find in this space is a welcoming, warm, judgment-free, supportive community where the goal is to share real health and lifestyle tips so that you can live your best life.
What is Real Health?
That’s the driving concept behind Peppermint Tea & Me. It means that what we eat isn’t separate from how we feel and that how we feel has everything to do with how much we move and how stressed we are.
It’s all connected!
While real health may look different for each of us, there are 5 primary areas that provide the foundation for us all.
If one of these gets thrown off, we’re going to feel it everywhere, in one way or another. Does that mean that we have to be perfect? No! We just need to be able to recognize where and when things are getting off track and to have the tools in our toolbox to help make decisions that are more in line with how we want to act, think, and feel, both in the moment and in the future.
Let me be clear – the goal here is not loss or deprivation. Weight-loss for the sake of seeing different numbers on a scale is rarely sustainable long-term. But gaining more energy so that you can play with your kids or grandkids, better overall physical health and connections, more calm in this busy world, and enough financial stability to not stress about money, now that’s a healthy lifestyle full of abundance, not lack!
Getting Started with Real Health
If you don’t know where to start or if all of this seems a bit overwhelming, don’t worry – I’ve got you covered! The content that you’ll find here is guided by these 5 pillars and includes everything from research-driven data to practical tried and true tips on how to take a holistic approach to navigating life in a realistic, definitely not boring, and healthy way.
If you have no clue on where or how to begin turning things around, I highly recommend starting here:
- What is Real Health?
- Tips for Achieving a Healthy Lifestyle
- 3 Tips to Getting Started on a Healthier Lifestyle
- Getting Back on Track with Your Health
If you know the area that you want to focus on first, here are some good places to get started for each.
- How to Make Healthy Eating Part of Your Lifestyle
- Meal Planning for Beginners Guide
- How to Eat Healthy on a Budget
- 5 Tips for Eating Healthy Even During the Busiest of Weeks
- Why Stress Causes Weight Gain
- Real Women, Real Stories of Health and Healing: A Transformation to a Healthier Life
- Understanding the Dangers of Belly Fat
- 8 Steps to Break Your Caffeine Addiction
- Meditation for Beginners: 7 Tips for Getting Started
- 6 Ways to Regain Your Joy
- What to Do When Life Gets to Be Too Much
- Financial Stress to Prosperity: How to Improve Overall Wellness
- Creating a Budget for a Healthier You
- Money Saving Tip: Gauge Your Financial Fitness Daily
Let’s Get Started!
Whether you’re a self-proclaimed couch potato and want to get healthier but don’t know how, are generally healthy but have gotten off track with the way you want to feel, or are happy with your state of things but are just looking for some ways to shake things up – there’s something for you here. So, let’s get started! I’m so glad to have you as part of the Peppermint Tea & Me community!