Are you ready to get started?
As a certified holistic health coach and nutrition consultant, my role is to support you in a knowledgeable, compassionate, and individualized way on your health and wellness journey. I know that while all women over the age of 40 face common challenges, being healthy looks different for each of us. That’s why I’m here to help you find solutions that fit your needs.
My approach to optimal health and wellness is based on taking the whole person into account and understanding that everything is connected. I believe that a healthy lifestyle is the means, not the end! It’s what allows you to do the things that you want to do and affects how you show up in the world.
The goal is not loss or deprivation. Weight loss for the sake of seeing different numbers on a scale is rarely sustainable long term. But gaining more energy so that you can play with your kids or grandkids, better overall physical health and connections, and being calmer in this busy world – now that’s a healthy lifestyle full of abundance, not lack!
Whether you feel like your health needs a complete reset or just a few tweaks here and there, if you’re ready to take control of your own health and well-being, we’ll get clear on your goals and come up with a realistic, actionable plan to get you there.
Here’s what you get through private coaching with me
- Pre-session assessment questionnaire
- Twice a month 60-minute video conference via Zoom
- Help with getting clear on both long- and short-term goals
- Educational and relevant information to support long-term, sustainable change. Examples include:
- Help with meal planning (This is not one-size fits all. It’s important to work with someone who understands the pros and cons of different nutritional theories, individual lifestyle needs, and how what you eat may support or negatively impact various health conditions.)
- Learn how to navigate the grocery store
- Appropriate physical activity and exercise guidelines
- Stress management strategies
- Specific and realistic action steps to take
- Text support and accountability
2 Steps to Get Started!
- Complete a brief application to tell me about your goals and challenges.
- Book a FREE 15-minute discovery call to see if I’m a good fit.